- Rapid Rewards Members can sign up to receive 600 points for every eligible stay* within the award-winning Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG®) program. With more luxury in more destinations, SPG comprises 1,000 hotels and resorts with nine distinctive brands—St Regis®, Luxury Collection®, W Hotels®, Le Meridien®, Westin®, Sheraton®, Four Points by Sheraton®, Aloft®, and Element®.
- To receive Rapid Rewards Points for your stay, you must be enrolled in Rapid Rewards and the Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG) programs and have selected Rapid Rewards points as your currency of choice before the hotel stay. With Airline Direct Deposit, the Starpoints® earned from hotel stays and select bonus offers will be deducted automatically from your SPG accounts and credited to your Rapid Rewards account. Rapid Rewards Points may not be transferred back to SPG. Visit Airline Direct Deposit to turn on preferences.
- Starwood Preferred Guest members will not have the option to convert Starpoints to Rapid Rewards Points effective March 1, 2011.
- To request Rapid Rewards Points for a past stay or if you have any questions regarding the Starwood Preferred Guest program, please visit SPG Customer Service or call 888-625-4988.
- If you are not already a Starwood Preferred Guest member, enroll now.
- Please allow up to four weeks for Rapid Rewards Points stays to transfer to the Rapid Rewards account from SPG.
- If you are not already a Rapid Rewards Member, enroll now.
- All Rapid Rewards Rules and Regulations apply.
*An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate for at least one of the nights, and points post to the member's Starwood Preferred Guest® account. One stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of checkin or check out. A description of qualifying rates can be found at SPG.com/t&c under section 4B.4.