Rapid Rewards® Members who are also Hyatt Gold Passport® members can earn 750 Rapid Rewards Points for every qualifying stay* at over 500 locations around the world, including Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Ziva™, and Hyatt Zilara™.
- To receive Rapid Rewards Points for your eligible stay, you must select Rapid Rewards Points as your currency of choice upon checkin.
- Rapid Rewards Members who are also Hyatt Gold Passport members can redeem 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points for 2,400 Rapid Rewards Points or 50,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points for 24,000 Rapid Rewards Points and receive a bonus of 6,000 additional Rapid Rewards Points for a total of 30,000 Rapid Rewards Points.
- To request Rapid Rewards Points for past stays completed within the past six months, please fax, mail or e-mail your request along with your full name, hotel, dates of your stay, and your Rapid Rewards account number to:
Hyatt Gold Passport
Customer Service Center
Attn: Airline Processing
P.O. Box 27089
Omaha, NE 68127-0039
Fax: (402) 593-9449
- If you have any additional questions, call Hyatt Customer Service at 1-800-30-HYATT.
- Not a member of Hyatt Gold Passport? Enroll here or at any Hyatt front desk.
- Please allow four to six weeks for Rapid Rewards Points to transfer to your Rapid Rewards account from Hyatt.
- If you are not already a Rapid Rewards Member, enroll now.
- All Rapid Rewards Rules and Regulations apply.
* A stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights at a single property. An eligible rate is any rate other than discounted rates, including but not limited to, any free night stays, internet and traditional wholesale rates (priceline.com and etc.), airline crew and employee rates, travel agency employee rates, discount certificate stays, vacation club stays, Hyatt employee or employee family discount rates, and airline interrupted-trip vouchers and contract room rates.