Effective immediately, Rapid Rewards Members cannot earn 600 additional Rapid Rewards Points for Hyatt bookings made on Southwest.com.
Rapid Rewards Members can earn Rapid Rewards Points through any Hyatt site and or transfer Hyatt Gold Passport Points to Rapid Rewards Points.
Rapid Rewards® Members who are also Hyatt Gold Passport® members can earn 600 Rapid Rewards Points, courtesy of Hyatt, for every qualifying stay* booked directly through Hyatt.
Participating brands: Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Ziva™, and Hyatt Zilara™
How to earn:
- To receive Rapid Rewards Points for your eligible stay, you must select Rapid Rewards Points as your currency of choice.
- Provide your Rapid Rewards number and Hyatt Gold Passport number upon checkin at the hotel.
- Rapid Rewards Members who are also Hyatt Gold Passport members can redeem 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points for 2,400 Rapid Rewards Points or 50,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points for 24,000 Rapid Rewards Points and receive a bonus of 6,000 additional Rapid Rewards Points for a total of 30,000 Rapid Rewards Points.
- To request Rapid Rewards Points for past stays completed within the past six months, please fax, mail or e-mail your request along with your full name, hotel, dates of your stay, and your Rapid Rewards account number to:
Hyatt Gold Passport
Customer Service Center
Attn: Airline Processing
P.O. Box 27089
Omaha, NE 68127-0039
Fax: (402) 593-9449
- If you have any additional questions, call Hyatt Customer Service at 1-800-30-HYATT.
- Not a member of Hyatt Gold Passport? Enroll here or at any Hyatt front desk.
- If you are not already a Rapid Rewards Member, enroll now.
Terms and conditions: *A stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights at a single property. An eligible rate is any rate other than discounted rates, including but not limited to, any free night stays, internet and traditional wholesale rates (priceline.com and etc.), airline crew and employee rates, travel agency employee rates, discount certificate stays, vacation club stays, Hyatt employee or employee family discount rates, and airline interrupted-trip vouchers and contract room rates. Please allow four to six weeks for Rapid Rewards Points to transfer to your Rapid Rewards account from Hyatt. All Rapid Rewards Rules and Regulations apply.