Rapid Rewards® Members who are also enrolled in the Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG) program can earn 600 points for every eligible stay* at a Starwood hotel. With more luxury in more destinations, Starwood Hotels and Resorts comprises 1,100 hotels and resorts with nine distinctive brands: St Regis®, Luxury Collection®, W Hotels®, Le Meridien®, Westin®, Sheraton®, Four Points by Sheraton®, Aloft®, and Element®.
- To receive Rapid Rewards Points for your stay, you must be enrolled in the Rapid Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest programs and have selected Rapid Rewards Points as your currency of choice before the hotel stay. With Airline Direct Deposit, the Starpoints® earned from hotel stays and select bonus offers will be deducted automatically from your SPG accounts and credited to your Rapid Rewards account. Rapid Rewards Points may not be transferred back to SPG. Visit Airline Direct Deposit to turn on preferences.
- To request Rapid Rewards Points for a past stay or if you have any questions regarding the Starwood Preferred Guest program, please visit SPG Customer Service or call 888-625-4988.
- If you are not already a Starwood Preferred Guest member, enroll now.
- Please allow up to four weeks for Rapid Rewards Points to transfer to the Rapid Rewards account from SPG.
- If you are not already a Rapid Rewards Member, enroll now.
- All Rapid Rewards Rules and Regulations apply.
*An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate for at least one of the nights, and points post to the member's Starwood Preferred Guest® account. One stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of checkin or check out. A description of qualifying rates can be found at SPG.com/t&c under section 4B.4.