Rapid Rewards® Members who are also enrolled in the Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG) program can earn 600 Rapid Rewards® Points, courtesy of Starwood, for every eligible stay* at a Starwood hotel. Plus, book your stay on southwest.com® and earn an additional 150 points.
Participating brands: With more luxury in more destinations, Starwood Hotels and Resorts comprises 1,100 hotels and resorts with nine distinctive brands, including St Regis®, Luxury Collection®, W Hotels®, Le Meridien®, Westin®, Sheraton®, Four Points by Sheraton®, Aloft®, and Element®.
How to earn:
- To receive Rapid Rewards Points for your stay, you must be enrolled in the Rapid Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest programs and have selected Rapid Rewards Points as your currency of choice before the hotel stay. With Airline Direct Deposit, the Starpoints® earned from hotel stays and select bonus offers will be deducted automatically from your SPG accounts and credited to your Rapid Rewards account. Rapid Rewards Points may not be transferred back to SPG. Visit Airline Direct Deposit to turn on preferences.
- Provide your Rapid Rewards number and Starwood Preferred Guest number at the time of hotel checkin.
- To request Rapid Rewards Points for a past stay or if you have any questions regarding the Starwood Preferred Guest program, please visit SPG Customer Service or call 888-625-4988.
- If you are not already a Starwood Preferred Guest member, enroll now.
- If you are not already a Rapid Rewards Member, enroll now.
Terms and conditions: *An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate for at least one of the nights, and points post to the member's Starwood Preferred Guest® account. One stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of checkin or check out. A description of qualifying rates can be found at SPG.com/t&c under section 4B.4. Please allow up to four weeks for Rapid Rewards Points to transfer to the Rapid Rewards account from SPG. All Rapid Rewards Rules and Regulations apply.