Rapid Rewards accounts will remain active and points won’t expire as long as you earn Rapid Rewards Points from flights or Partners every 24 months.
Ready when you are.
Ready when you are.
- Book, check-in, change or cancel domestic and international flights
- Check your flight status, boarding position, and gate information
- Access mobile boarding passes — iPhone and iPad users can save to Apple Wallet
and Android users can save to Google Pay
- Book or cancel car reservations
- Add EarlyBird Check-In® while booking or to an existing reservation
- Enroll in and access your Rapid Rewards® account
- View travel and weather alerts
- Access helpful airport information
- Utilize express check out (for users who are logged in)
- Express check out (for logged in users)
- Compatible with Touch ID® (for iOS 9+) or Android Fingerprint (for Android
Need a Lyft ride?
We've partnered with rideshare company Lyft to give Customers a better day-of-travel experience within the Southwest app. Book your ride through the SWA app up to four hours prior to your flight and make the trip to the airport a breeze. If your location services are turned on, you'll see your estimated airport arrival time and cost — right on the home screen of the app. Sign into the Southwest app with your Rapid Rewards® number and include it on your reservation so you can try it out on your next trip!
View your boarding pass directly in your browser, have it sent to your inbox, or receive it via text message. Present your mobile boarding pass at security check points and during boarding and you're done! That's it. Trust us, we love it as much as you do.
If using an iPhone, you can add your boarding pass directly to Apple Wallet. Have an Apple Watch? You can access your boarding pass once it is saved to Apple Wallet.
If you’re on an Android phone, use Google Pay and go!
All you need is your device and the SWA app to access the Inflight Portal and start enjoying free movies, live and on-demand TV, games and messaging on our WiFi-enabled aircraft.