Southwest users should take all the reviews posted on Southwest's web site as individual and highly subjective opinions. The opinions expressed in reviews are those of Southwest Customers and not of Southwest Airlines. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers nor any responses, nor do we receive any incentive for any information posted from establishments listed or reviewed on our web site. Reviewers will not be compensated by Southwest for posting their review. Southwest reserves the right to remove a review or response for any reason. All postings must follow Southwest's guidelines. We will not publish a review unless it is:
- Related to travel services or experiences: We are not a forum for general political, ethical, or religious opinions. Please do not submit content unrelated to travel goods and services. We will not post questions or comments directed to our partners whose services are available on our sites or questions/comments directed to or about Southwest Employees.
- Family-friendly: We will not post submissions that contain vulgar, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate or offensive content. In the unlikely event that you see a posting on any Southwest site that appears to be images of, refers to, or links to sites containing images of child pornography, report it immediately here. (email@example.com)
- Unique, original, and independent: Submissions that contain confidential and proprietary information, including company financial information or material that infringes the copyright of others, including but not limited to material quoted or taken without permission from other sources or material published elsewhere (including other travel review sites) will not be posted if brought to the attention of Southwest moderators. All material posted on our web site must not infringe on the copyrights of others. The posting and removal of such material is governed by our Copyright Complaint Policy.
- Non-commercial: Users are prohibited from engaging in any commercial activities, including advertising or offering to sell any goods or services on the Southwest site. No promotional material of any kind may be included. Users may not post any chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys, contests, charity requests, or petitions for signatures.
- Written by someone 13 years of age or older: All content posted to Southwest must be posted by someone 13 years of age or older.
- Submitted by someone with a valid identity and e-mail address: We may need to contact a member if there is a problem with his or her posting, so the e-mail address linked to member's profile must be valid. Members may not impersonate another person or entity, or post, publish, upload, or in any way distribute, transmit, or disseminate any message anonymously or under a false name.
Updated: December 19, 2013