You agree that your Submissions (as defined in the Terms & Conditions) will comply with this User Content and Conduct Policy (the “Policy”). The Policy may be revised and updated by us from time to time without notice to you, so please check back here for any revisions or updates. All changes are effective immediately when we post them. Capitalized terms used and not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to such terms in the Terms & Conditions.
The opinions expressed in Submissions are those of the submitter and not of Southwest. Southwest does not endorse any of the opinions expressed by submitters nor any responses. You are responsible for exercising careful and appropriate judgment in evaluating and taking action based on others’ Submissions, since such Submissions may reflect significantly different levels of knowledge and experience. You agree that Southwest is not responsible for any Submissions and will not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of your use of any such Submissions. Southwest has no obligation to monitor any links provided in Submissions, and is not responsible for such links, which are to be accessed at your own risk. You will not be compensated by Southwest for any Submission.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to your Submissions and have the right to grant the license granted to Southwest in the Terms & Conditions.
- All of your Submissions do and will comply with the Policy.
With respect to Submissions, you agree you will not engage in the following inappropriate conduct:
- post Submissions that are copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to any third party intellectual property rights or propriety rights, including any privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner of such rights to post such Submissions and to grant Southwest all of the license rights and other rights granted herein;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Submissions or other content that is libelous, slanderous, defamatory, fraudulent, unlawful, false or misleading, harmful, tortious, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, sexually explicit, offensive, obscene, profane, violent, depicts violence, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate with respect to race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, or other intrinsic characteristic;
- use the Service to harm, exploit, or abuse minors in any way; in the unlikely event that you see a Submission that appears to be images of, refers to, or links to websites containing images of child pornography, report it immediately here (email@example.com);
- impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a representative of Southwest, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Submissions or other content transmitted to or through the Service or in any way distribute, transmit, or disseminate any message anonymously or under a false name;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Submissions or other content or software that contains any malware, including, but not limited to, ransomware, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law and any regulations having the force of law;
- attack another person or entity in such a way as to incite or perpetuate an argument or conflict;
- post about how to circumvent Southwest’s security or violate Southwest policies or terms;
- post about confidential information about any litigation or potential litigation (past, present, future, or otherwise);
- promote activities that are dangerous or illegal, such as terrorism, the sale of illegal drugs, or human trafficking; or
- post, collect, or store personal or confidential information about others.
You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your Submission. The foregoing restrictions are not intended to prohibit or restrict your ability to post an honest review or assessment of any Southwest product or service.
Southwest may remove any Submission that we consider, in our sole discretion, to violate this Policy.Back to Top